Using This Site
This website (www.daicolor.co.jp/english/) is managed by Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as the Company). When using this website, please read the terms that follow and use it only if you agree. Those who proceed to use it are deemed to be in agreement with the terms set forth and all applicable laws. In addition, the Company maintains the right to change the terms without prior notice. When using this website, we ask that you confirm the latest terms.
1. On the Prohibition of Infringement of Trademarks, Copyrights, and the Reproduction of Content
All of the content on this website (text, photographs, illustrations, charts, files, programs, portraits, company logos, product logos, etc.) is copyrighted and protected by the Trademark Act and other laws and regulations, and the Company owns all rights and has authority over its use. Regenerating, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, transmitting, broadcasting or publishing any information obtained through this website or other private use infringing on the Copyright Act is prohibited without obtaining the prior written consent of the Company, as is the provision of contents to a third party, whether compensated or not.
2. Concerning Change of Content and Suspension or Interruption of service
The Company may change the content of this website in part without prior notice, or could choose to suspend or cease its operation completely. In such cases, regardless of the reason, the Company assumes no responsibility for damages incurred by customers or any third party.
3. Concerning Links
When linking from this website to another or the reverse, since the Company does not have control over third party websites, we assume no responsibility either for the content and services available on external websites or for damages that customers or any third party incurs due to them.
The use of this website is the sole responsibility of the user; the Company and affiliated companies involved in its creation and operation assume no responsibility for damages, repair costs, and so on generated through access to or use of this website and its content, including damages caused to computers and network systems, regardless of whether direct or indirect.
- 1.The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, recentness or fitness for a particular purpose of any content acquired through this website
- 2. The Company assumes no responsibility for damages incurred from access to the contents of this website or its server due to bugs or viruses, whether to computers or peripheral devices, including damage caused to network systems.
5. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
In conformity with Japanese law, if a dispute arises relating to the use of this website or its contents, it shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court unless otherwise specified.